|128 GB 4 GB RAM||$ 219.99||$ 229.00|
|64 GB 4 GB RAM||$ 199.00||2,950.00 kr|
|128 GB 6 GB RAM||$ 269.00|
|Show all prices|
The Redmi Note 10 series is one of the most exciting mid-range that Xiaomi has to offer – smartphones that cater to different groups of users with very affordable price tags. The Redmi Note 10 5G, which we have for review today, sounds like a pretty niche offer – it gives you access to 5G networks on the cheap, but there is more than that.
The affordable Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G also offers a 90Hz 1080p LCD screen, a triple camera on the back, plenty of connectivity options, a large battery and even a decent chipset that can handle games on the go. What is the catch? Well, we have yet to find out if there are any.
Redmi Note 10 5G runs on the 5G-enabled Dimensity 700 chipset by MediaTek and is usually paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB or 128GB of UFS2.2 storage. We like that Xiaomi has kept the microSD connector even though it is a hybrid connector. In fact, the Note 10 5G has many fan-favorite features like a 3.5mm jack, FM radio, IR blaster, NFC. However, there are no stereo speakers.
The Redmi Note 10 5G, like the Realme 8 5G, is not a device for everyone as it is not the fastest or packs the best camera in this price range. But it launches the Redmi Note series in this new 5G era, and anyone who wants to experience the faster 5G networks – can do so for € 230 or less.
Overview of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G specifications:
- Body: 161.8×75.3×8.9mm, 190g; Gorilla Glass 3 front, plastic back, plastic frame.
- Screen: 6.50 “IPS LCD, 90Hz, 400 nits (type), 1080x2400px resolution, 20: 9 aspect ratio, 405ppi.
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G (7 nm): Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55); Mali-G57 MC2.
- Memory: 64 GB 4 GB RAM, 128 GB 4 GB RAM, 128 GB 6 GB RAM (regional); UFS 2.2; microSDXC (hybrid, uses SIM2).
- OS / software: Android 11, MIUI 12.
- Rear camera: Wide (head): 48 MP, f / 1.8, 26 mm, 1 / 2.0 “, 0.8 µm, PDAF; Macro: 2 MP, f / 2.4; Depth: 2 MP, f / 2.4.
- Front camera: 8 MP, f / 2.0, (wide).
- Video recording: Rear camera: 1080p @ 30 fps; Front camera: 1080p @ 30 fps.
- Battery: 5000mAh; Fast charging 18W (22.5W included charger).
- Various: Fingerprint reader (side mounted); Infrared port; 3.5 mm jack, FM radio, NFC.
We know we’ve said this more than once, but we believe that every phone these days, no matter how cheap, should offer basic intrusion protection – IP53, waterproof gates, water-repellent coating – something that makes our durability more durable. life. Unfortunately, the Redmi Note 10 5G has none of that, and that’s the only thing we feel is missing on its spec sheet.
Unboxing of Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G
Redmi Note 10 5G is packaged paper box that is as vanilla as they come. It includes a 22.5W charger, a USB-C-to-A cable and a transparent silicone case.
The case has a lid for the USB-C port, which is a good touch as it keeps pocket dust away, but it’s a bit easy to open every time you need to charge your phone.
Finally, the Redmi Note 10 5G has this thin screen protector that was used at the factory, but it is a massive smear magnet, and we peeled it off shortly after this unboxing.