Samsung Galaxy S23 – Galaxy S23 The company finishes developing the series camera sensor

Samsung
alex mathos9 May 2022Last Update : 2 months ago
Samsung Galaxy S23 – Galaxy S23 The company finishes developing the series camera sensor

Several reports have recently indicated that the Korean company Samsung is working on a 200MP camera sensor for its upcoming 2023 smartphones. Now, rumors claim that Samsung has finished developing its new 200MP sensor and the company is in the process of selecting its suppliers.

The components division of the Korean technology conglomerate, Samsung Electro-Mechanics, will receive 70% of the orders for the new 200-megapixel ISOCELL sensor. Samsung Electronics and its other partners are said to manufacture the remaining 30% of orders – via ETNews.

After completing the final design, Samsung is reported to be ramping up production of the so-called ISOCELL HP3 sensor to make it ready in time for the next flagship smartphone series in 2023. Namely, the Samsung Galaxy S23 could be the first Samsung device to use a 200-accuracy sensor MP ISOCELL HP3.

And some of you may know that Samsung already has a 200MP camera, called the ISOCELL HP1. And as a reminder, the upcoming 200MP sensor for the Galaxy S23 is not the same as the HP1. The so-called ISOCELL HP3 is an upgraded version of HP1, although the ways in which are still unclear.

Details about the Galaxy S23 sensor

As a reference point, the HP1 can record 8K and 4K videos and features features like advanced HDR, Double Super Phase Detection autofocus, and more. Apart from keeping the hardware details folded concealmentSamsung is also keeping quiet about the launch of the Galaxy S23.

However, Galaxy fans are expecting the company to host an Unpacked event for its future flagship early next year.

Read also: Officially ZTE Axon 40 Ultra price and specifications – ZTE Axon 40 Ultra with under-screen camera and superior technologies

What do you think is the best camera sensor?

Short Link