Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra – Galaxy S23 Ultra will get an amazing camera with unprecedented accuracy

Samsung
alex mathos10 May 2022Last Update : 2 months ago
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra – Galaxy S23 Ultra will get an amazing camera with unprecedented accuracy

Samsung has revealed a 200-megapixel camera sensor since late last year, and then the Korean giant has already announced the 200-megapixel ISOCELL HP1 camera module in September 2021, which is expected to appear for the first time inside a Motorola smartphone later this year. general.

A new report now indicates that Samsung has finished developing another, more advanced, 200-megapixel sensor that could debut in the Galaxy S23 Ultra in 2023.

Galaxy S23 Ultra coming with awesome camera

Samsung is currently using a 108MP camera in the Galaxy S22 Ultra, with other models in the series featuring a sensor ISOCELL GN5 With a resolution of 50 megapixels.

Samsung Galaxy S23 – Galaxy S23 The company finishes developing the series camera sensor

For the upcoming Galaxy S23 Ultra next year, it looks like the company wants to take its hardware to a higher level with a high-resolution sensor. According to the report, it appears that the Korean company is about to finish developing a 200-megapixel sensor.

About 70% of sensor manufacturing orders will be given to Samsung Electro-Mechanics, while Samsung Electronics itself will manufacture the remaining 30%, in an effort to diversify its supply chain.

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra - Galaxy S23 Ultra will get an amazing camera with unprecedented accuracy

The upcoming ISOCELL camera will be a new and improved version of the HP1 200MP sensor already announced by Samsung. However, it is currently not clear what exact improvements the new camera module will bring over the current model.

Samsung Galaxy S23 – Galaxy S23 A quantum leap with fantastic specifications that ignites everyone’s curiosity

Since the Galaxy S23 series is still in the development stage, there is no guarantee that the company will introduce a 200-megapixel camera on its flagship phone for next year as well.

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra - Galaxy S23 Ultra will get an amazing camera with unprecedented accuracy

Also, the presence of the high-resolution sensor does not necessarily mean that the Galaxy S23 will be able to take better photos than the S22 Ultra. In order to stack so many pixels on a sensor, Samsung will have to reduce the pixel size to 0.64μm, which will have a negative impact on image quality in low light. It will be interesting to see what improvements in processing Samsung intends to make to overcome these challenges.

Samsung S23 Ultra – Galaxy S23 Ultra with a new processor

What do you think is the best camera sensor? Tell us via the comments.

Short Link