MIUI 13 interface .. Useful tips and tricks to get the most out of getting the update
Xiaomi has released the MIUI 13 interface which is much faster than the previous version MIUI 12.5. The new version brings a lot of improvements and important features and the MIUI 13 interface works better with 15% lower framerates in third-party apps and 23% lower framerates in native apps than the previous version.
MIUI 13 interface
MIUI 13’s main features include: faster storage, higher background processing efficiency, smarter processing, longer battery life, greatly improved system stability and many more features that will completely change your phone. You will get a new sidebar, widgets, wallpapers and cool features.
Useful tips and tricks from MIUI 13
We will show you the most useful tips and tricks from the MIUI 13 interface that will give you a better and smoother use without facing any problems.
Turn off mobile data when device is locked
Xiaomi phone can turn off mobile data when the device is locked or turned on to save battery power, and we can choose to turn off mobile data after 5 minutes, 10 minutes or 30 minutes through the following steps.
- First you have to go to your phone settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Battery.
- Click on the Battery Saver Setting icon.
- Tap Turn off mobile data when the device is locked.
- Choose in 5/10/30 minutes or never.
Mute your Xiaomi phone with ease
- Open the phone app.
- Click Settings.
- Enter the settings for incoming calls.
- Then turn on Flip to Silence ringer.
Enabling emergency in Xiaomi phones
Emergency SOS allows you to send an emergency message with your location to your emergency contacts about
By quickly pressing the play button 5 times.
- Go to settings.
Click on Password and Security.
- Scroll down to Emergency SOS, and tap on it.
- Activate the state of emergency.
Hide part of the image on Xiaomi phones
The MIUI image blur feature is very useful. We often take screenshots and share them with others but many times the screenshots contain sensitive and private information that cannot be shared, so we hide the sensitive information using the photo editor with the following simple steps.
- Open the security app.
- Select the image.
- Click on the Edit menu.
- Select Mosaic.
- Apply a camouflage pattern.
- And then click on “Done”.
Change the battery indicator icon
- Launch the Settings app.
- Go to the notification and control center and tap on it.
- Scroll down to the status bar.
- Tap on the battery indicator and you will get the following different options: Symbol, Percentage.
- Choose one of them.
Customize app icon size
- Go to device settings.
- Click on the Home screen option.
- Then click on the icon size option.
- And now you can adjust the icon size according to your recommendation.
Manage App Organizer Categories
Manage apps category is an option in App Organizer that lets you manage the order in which different app categories appear. And you can manually choose which apps should fall into a particular category. You also have the option to create a new category.
- Go to your phone settings.
- Scroll down and tap on the Home screen.
- Click Manage Application Categories.
- Choose the categories you want to manage.
Android 13 Update – Android 13 List of eligible and not eligible Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco phones for the update
It is worth noting, that you can download the MIUI 13 interface to your phone via MIUI Downloader. It will let you experience the hidden features of MIUI and a lot of improvements and changes that will make your phone more user-friendly.
What feature do you like the most from the features of the MIUI 13 interface? Tell us in the comments..