Android 13 update reaches one of the most prominent first-class Realme phones with very important improvements
The Realme GT2 Pro is a top-tier phone of Realme for global markets, so it was only natural that it would get the Android 13 update.
Reports of Android 13 update delivered to the Realme GT2 Pro phone confirm that they are all from India for the time being, but they should arrive worldwide soon.
The update itself is 5.5GB in size and brings a lot of new features and a new look that Realme is calling Aquamorphic. It also introduces new, more natural and fun animations, shadows, UI elements, and many more features.
There are also improvements in terms of efficiency, usability, security, and gaming, the latter coming in the form of the HyperBoost GPA 4.0 engine to stabilize frame rate and balance performance and power consumption.
It is worth mentioning and noting that the update does not change the Realme overlay version, it is still Realme UI 3.0, but it is based on Android 13There’s also the new October 2022 security patch, and now here’s the full changelog:
Features and improvements of Android 13 update for Realme GT2 Pro
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors to enhance visual comfort.
- It applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animation to make it natural and vibrant.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadows to simulate the direction of the sun and moon.
- Adds a world clock widget for the home screen to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides improved interactions.
- Optimizes user interface layers for a clearer and more refined visual experience.
- It applies real world physics to the animation to make it look more natural and intuitive.
- Improves UI design to make finding information easier and faster.
- Improves fonts for better readability.
- Improves system icons using the latest color scheme to make it easier to identify icons.
- Enriches and enhances feature illustrations by integrating multicultural and inclusive
Efficiency and effectiveness Efficiency
- Adds large folders to the home screen, you can now open an app in a magnified folder with just one tap and flip pages in the folder with one tap.
- Adds media playback control, and improves the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the home screen, making the display of information more personalized.
- Improved shelf, swiping down on the home screen will show the shelf by default.
Security and privacy
- Improves private safe. Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files to improve the security of private files.
Digital Health and Wellbeing
- Adds eye relief in KidSpace to protect children’s vision.
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize frame rate and balance performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
What do you think of realme updates? Have you received any Android 13 updates on your device?