Xiaomi MIUI 14 interface, the stable version, will reach 11 phones very soon, with its great features
The MIUI 14 interface has been getting a lot of attention lately, and it particularly impresses users with its new design improvements. It also brings a lot of features that users need, and MIUI is still the best user interface with full speed. So there is great curiosity about which devices will receive MIUI 14.
People are wondering when the Xiaomi interface will be launched MIUI 14 on their new devices. A few days ago, the first stable updates of MIUI 14 were released on 3 flagship phones. Now, it looks like the update is ready for current 11 smartphones and it is expected to be released very soon.
Xiaomi MIUI 14 stable interface updates for 11 smartphones!
The MIUI China team always releases MIUI interface updates quickly which attracts a lot of attention and delights users. MIUI 14 was introduced for the first time in China, and the update will be rolled out globally in January and February. Currently, the stable MIUI 14 update is being tested for many phones with the aim of getting the best MIUI experience.
Also read: Xiaomi MIUI 14 interface works on an old Android 11 phone, and the result is very impressive!
In addition, MIUI 14 is based on both Android 12 and Android 13. The improvements of the new Android version will cater to your devices, making MIUI the best user interface. According to the latest information, 11 smartphones will receive the stable MIUI 14 update soon. These updates are based on Android 13, and your devices will be much faster. Here is the list:
- Xiaomi 12S V18.104.22.168.TLTCNXM (mayfly)
- Xiaomi 12 Pro V22.214.171.124.TLBCNXM (zeus)
- Xiaomi 12X V126.96.36.199.TLDCNXM (psyche)
- Mi 11 LE / Xiaomi 11 lite 5G NE V188.8.131.52.TKOCNXM (lisa)
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra V184.108.40.206.TKACNXM (star)
- Xiaomi Mi 11 V220.127.116.11.TKBCNXM (venus)
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G V18.104.22.168.TKICNXM (renoir)
- Xiaomi Civi 1S V22.214.171.124.TLPCNXM (zijin)
- Redmi K50 Ultra V126.96.36.199.TLFCNXM (dating)
- Redmi K40 / POCO F3 V188.8.131.52.TKHCNXM (alioth)
- Redmi Note 11 Pro / Pro+ V184.108.40.206.TKTCNXM (pissarro)
Also read: MIUI 14 interface: minimum operating requirements and a complete list of Xiaomi phones benefiting from the update features
Are you using one of the phones mentioned in the list? Share with us in the comments….