MIUI 14: Which Xiaomi phones will not get the update?
As you all know, when we talk about budget phones, the first thing that comes to mind is Xiaomi smartphones, as the company has established its ownership in the budget and mid-range segments by offering advanced features at a cheaper price.
In recent days, Xiaomi revealed the “MIUI 14” update, and it is now official in China, and the update is sure to arrive globally soon.
The update contains fewer pre-installed apps, which means better performance and less space consumption. It will provide more customization options with new widget layout, home screen folders and Super Icons.
User data privacy has also been revamped with all actions performed locally on the device and no data stored in the cloud. The Mi AI voice assistant has also been improved and can now scan documents, translate them, and filter out spam calls.
Also read: Xiaomi MIUI 14 interface works on an old Android 11 phone, and the result is very impressive!
What are the Xiaomi phones that will not receive the MIUI 14 update?
according leaksHere is the list of phones that will not receive the Xiaomi interface update:
- Mi 9
- MI 9 Lite
- Mi 9 Pro
- Mi 9T
- Mi 9T Pro
- Mi CC9
- Mi CC9 Meitu
- redmi K20,
- Redmi K20 Pro
- Redmi K20 Pro Premium
- Redmi 10X 4G
- Redmi 10X 5G
- Redmi 10X Pro
- Redmi Note 9
- Redmi Note 9S
- Redmi Note 9 Pro Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
- Redmi Note 8
- Redmi Note 8T
- Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Redmi 9
- Redmi 9A
- Redmi 9AT
- Redmi 9i
- Redmi 9C
- POCO C3
- POCO C31
Xiaomi MIUI 14 stable interface updates for 11 smartphones!
Currently, the stable MIUI 14 update is being tested for many phones with the aim of getting the best MIUI experience.
- Xiaomi 12S V188.8.131.52.TLTCNXM (mayfly)
- Xiaomi 12 Pro V184.108.40.206.TLBCNXM (zeus)
- Xiaomi 12X V220.127.116.11.TLDCNXM (psyche)
- Mi 11 LE / Xiaomi 11 lite 5G NE V18.104.22.168.TKOCNXM (lisa)
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra V22.214.171.124.TKACNXM (star)
- Xiaomi Mi 11 V126.96.36.199.TKBCNXM (venus)
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G V188.8.131.52.TKICNXM (renoir)
- Xiaomi Civi 1S V184.108.40.206.TLPCNXM (zijin)
- Redmi K50 Ultra V220.127.116.11.TLFCNXM (dating)
- Redmi K40 / POCO F3 V18.104.22.168.TKHCNXM (alioth)
- Redmi Note 11 Pro / Pro+ V22.214.171.124.TKTCNXM (pissarro)
Is your phone among the phones that will not receive the update??