The most important feature of Xiaomi 2023 phones and the conditions for using them?
The call recording app on all Xiaomi phones is updated, and you can already get the new version on your phone, with the usual improvements in performance, usability, and some additional functionality like choosing whether or not to record a ringtone before you start speaking.
It’s important to remember that the original call recording system that the Xiaomi Mi 9 had doesn’t work on many Xiaomi models, but not because it’s illegal – just recording other people’s conversation without permission. It’s just that this function is not built into most Xiaomi phones. However, this does not mean that we cannot use our call recording application to remember any incoming or outgoing calls.
How to update the call recording application on Xiaomi 2023 phones?
A few months ago, we reminded you that call recording was updated in MIUI 13 and that it already indicated a series of improvements for MIUI 14. Among these improvements is the ability to accurately classify audios by type, so that all calls are grouped in a specific section.
Xiaomi Recorder is currently running on version 184.108.40.206 and was last updated on November 29, 2022. You can check the update history on the website. apkmirrorThe files you download are compressed in apk format. Download the latest version and you’re done.
Also read: How to know the number of charging cycles for Xiaomi phones? Never ignore her knowledge
Of course, to be able to install it, you will have to grant permissions to your browser to download and install apps in this extension to be able to use it on your Xiaomi phone. This is a common security measure to prevent access to the installer from unknown sources.
How to record calls on Xiaomi 2023 phones?
Keeping these general considerations in mind, remember that to record calls, you must follow these steps:
- Before making any calls, to enable the recording function on many Xiaomi phones, you must have the “Options developeractive. To do this, go to Phone Settings.
- Now tap 7 times on the first option, ‘MIUI version’.
- Once you tap on this option seven times, you will see a message that says “Developer features are now enabled!”.
- Exit here and go from Settings to Additional Settings.
- In this new window, go to the ‘Developer Options’ function“
- Look here for the “Recorder” or “Call Recorder” function.
- Now, with your Xiaomi phone turned on, go to the settings of the app to be able to record calls.
- Press the “Record” button on any call to start recording. You can pause or terminate it whenever you want.
- When you are done, don’t forget to give Save Recording a go so that this recording will be archived on your Xiaomi phone.
- This record, like any of your other phone calls, you can delete, edit or listen to whenever you want, thus reviewing the information you consider most relevant.
What do you think of the call recorder on Xiaomi phones?