The Xiaomi MIUI 14 interface arrives on the Poco phone, with important improvements and features globally!
Xiaomi recently announced that the POCO X4 GT is eligible for the new MIUI 14 update. Today, the company started rolling out the Xiaomi MIUI 14 interface update for the phone globally with a set of new features and improvements on the device, providing a more enjoyable and productive experience for users.
This update also brings a host of new features and improvements to the device, including a revamped design, cool new icons and widgets, and enhanced security features.
Xiaomi MIUI 14 update for POCO X4 GT
POCO X4 GT was launched in 2022, arrived with Android 12 and MIUI 13 out of the box, and did not receive any Android and MIUI updates. So the release of the MIUI 14 interface for a phone POCO X4 GT It is considered as the first update for Android and MIUI.
As of today, February 5, Talk to Phone is being made available globally with version number V220.127.116.11.TLOMIXM.
Also read: The MIUI 14 update is launched for one of the Xiaomi phones in this region, with 4 great features
The MIUI 14 update for the POCO X4 GT phone will introduce a set of great features and improvements, as follows:
- MIUI uses less memory now and maintains speed and responsiveness for much longer periods.
- Attention to detail redefines personalization and takes it to a new level.
- Super icons will bring a new look to your home screen. (Update your home screen and themes to the latest version to be able to use Super icons.)
- Home screen folders will locate the apps you need most, so you can get to them with a single tap.
- Search in Settings is now more advanced. With your search history and categories in the results, everything looks a lot easier now.
- The Android security patch has been updated to January 2023. Thus, the security of the system is increased.
Also read: Xiaomi MIUI 14 interface will arrive with its revolutionary features for phones of this series soon!
What is the latest update for your Xiaomi phone? Share with us in the comments.