Huawei announced yesterday the new operating system HarmonyOS 3.0 with many features and improvements.
The company also revealed a list of 14 Huawei devices that will be able to test the system beta before the public release. The list of devices includes phones, tablets, and Vision smart TVs.
According to the information, the HarmonyOS 3.0 beta is not a stable release and may come with a number of bugs and software changes that may differ from the previous generation. On the other hand, the system will only be available for Chinese models currently and has not been announced for devices globally.
Devices that will begin beta testing of HarmonyOS 3.0
- Huawei P50
- Huawei P50 Pro
- Huawei P50 Pro Collector’s Edition
- Huawei P50 Pocket
- Huawei P50 Pocket Custom Edition
- Mate 40
- Mate 40 Pro
- Mate 40 Pro 4G
- Mate 40 Pro+
- Mate 40 RS Porsche Design
- Mate 40 RS Porsche Design Collection
- Smart Screen V65 Pro
- Smart Screen V75 Pro
- MatePad Pro 12.6 2021
Also Read: HarmonyOS 3.0: List of Phones That Will Get Stable Update (First Batch)
HarmonyOS 3.0 Features
System features and improvements include: Harmony OS 3 on the following:
- Revamped user interface elements while improving connectivity with other devices in the Huawei system.
- When the tablet is close to the phone and there is no WiFi, the tablet can automatically connect to the mobile network to receive notifications, SMS and calls in real time.
- Home screen widgets revamped with stacked widgets that allow multiple items to be placed in a single window on the home screen, new ways to organize the phones home screen and different styles have been added.
- Added 3 new 3D emojis, improved the operation of some pre-installed apps, with improvements in security and privacy.
- App launch speed is 7% faster, animations are 14% smoother, and power consumption is reduced by 11% compared to Harmony OS 2.
Read also: Harmony OS 3 is officially 6 improvements to the new system from Huawei
What operating system is your phone running? Share with us in the comments.