Huawei has released the HarmonyOS 3.0 beta update for Huawei P50 Pocket users, with many new features and significant improvements in the Chinese market.
Huawei P50 Pocket users can install and experience HarmonyOS 3.0’s innovative and versatile features. Devices that have received an update with the HarmonyOS build number 220.127.116.11 will be able to get the HarmonyOS 3 beta with the build number HarmonyOS beta 18.104.22.168.
HarmonyOS 3 Update Features for Huawei P50 Pocket
Here are the most notable changes and improvements that the beta version of HarmonyOS 3.0 brings to the Huawei P50 Pocket:
- View cards by swiping up and down, swiping down and swiping left to delete, and swipe to change the order of cards or add them to the desktop.
- You can combine cards of different sizes and application shortcuts into one card. Cards and embed cards can be resized, and you can apply collages with a single click.
- Additional sizes and styles are available, and you can change the size by pressing and holding the folder. There are also options for storage, as well as more efficient use of desktop space
- You can categorize apps and cards by color and function, and one-click selection creates a custom desktop automatically.
- More types of devices can be supported, and many devices can be flexibly combined, connected and coordinated, and devices with different Huawei IDs can also be quickly connected, allowing the advantages of each device to be freely called.
- Added support to connect two pairs of bluetooth speakers at the same time, for one song, two people can enjoy and listen together, as well as multi-device broadcast control function, which can easily control the music playback of nearby speakers through the mobile broadcast control center.
performance and power consumption
The Superframe game engine has been further optimized, and power consumption has been reduced by intelligently scheduling CPU and memory resources.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
- It will provide you with access to all of the app’s permissions in the public dashboard, as well as proactive privacy protection suggestions for potential risks.
- You can check the security status of the current device or other devices with the same Huawei ID at any time, which can help you proactively identify problems and provide protection, the device is said to be more secure and reliable.
Read also: Huawei P50 Pocket full price and specifications
What is the latest update that arrived on your phone? Share with us in the comments.