iPhone tricks and secrets 2023: an important setting that must be activated and not ignored in quick stepsHow to activate a great and important feature on iPhone phones
The iPhone provides users with a wide range of features and functions that make the daily experience smooth and seamless. One of these powerful features is the multitasking mode, which allows users to switch between different applications with ease and speed, which is a great feature that adds more efficiency and productivity to the use of the iPhone.
Multitasking mode is also known as fast application switching, as it allows users to open and run multiple applications in the background without having to close the current application. This means that you can quickly switch between different apps without losing data or reloading apps from scratch.
What is multitasking (fast switching) mode in iPhone?
The iPhone’s multitasking mode is a feature that allows you to open and switch between different apps that are running in the background. Simply put, the multitasking mode allows you to quickly switch between applications without having to close the current application.
When you open an app on your iPhone and switch to another app without closing the first one, the first app runs in the background. Multitasking mode Displays the previous applications that have been launched in a mini screen called the “Applicator” that appears when you switch between applications. It’s not really multitasking, but it’s a good user experience.
In newer versions of iOS on iPhone, multitasking mode (quick switching) is automatically activated when the device is placed in landscape mode.
How to activate multitasking (fast switching) mode on iPhone
- Open Device Settings on your iPhone.
- Go to the “Screen and Desktop” or “Screen, Desktop and Quick Multi” section, depending on the OS version.
- Find the “Quick Multitasking” or “Multitasking” option and tap on it.
- In some versions, there may be an option to enable or disable rapid multithreading. Turn it on (usually it is on by default).
- After activation, you will be able to use multitasking mode when you open and switch between apps on your device.
It should be noted that the presence and location of the Quick Multiplay option in Settings may vary slightly between different iOS versions. It is recommended to check your device’s user manual or look at the website Camel For more details on how to enable multitasking mode in your OS version
How to get to multitasking mode in landscape mode on iPhone?
If you want to make sure that multitasking mode is enabled on your device, you can do the following steps:
- Open any application on your iPhone.
- Rotate the device so that it is in landscape mode (landscape means the screen is facing the ground).
- You will notice that the app you were using appears at the bottom of the screen.
- To quickly switch to another application, swipe the screen left or right with your finger. The previous screen of the recently opened app will appear, and you can go to it by dragging.
- If you want to switch between other apps, swipe left or right again to access the other apps that are open.
These steps will allow you to easily navigate between open apps in landscape mode on your iPhone. Please note that the presence of open and switchable apps will depend on the current state of your device and the number of apps open in the background.
Also read: iPhone 14 – iPhone 14 The 10 most important settings in the series phones must be activated due to their importance
What do you think of this feature? Share with us in the comments.