iPhone brings the most important feature related to the Wi-Fi network that is not available in any Android phone, such as Xiaomi and Samsung. Learn about the most important trick in iPhone
When a visit comes home, one of the things we provide is our wifi network password, but we won’t fool you, sometimes it’s very troublesome to share the password.
And if you have an iPhone, we can really say that you are in luck, because you have a great trick to be able to share your WiFi password.
So, having to constantly dig under your router every time a friend comes home to tell you your password won’t be a problem at all. iOSas it already happens in smartphones like Xiaomi.
Wi-Fi Sharing Requirements
When it comes to giving your friends a WiFi password from your iPhone without having to move, you should know that you will not be able to do it in all cases, but instead, there are some very basic requirements that you must meet when you share Your wifi key. These are as follows:
- Update your Apple device to the latest version of the system.
- WiFi and Bluetooth must be enabled on both devices (transceiver).
- has been recorded login to your device with your Apple ID.
- That both devices are within walking distance.
- None of the devices must have Personal Hotspot enabled.
Of course, the device you want to transfer the password to must also be Apple (either iPhone, iPad, or Mac), so if you’re trying to do it on an Android phone, it won’t work for you.
Wi-Fi password sharing trick
Now, with all the requirements met and everything ready, it’s time to perform once and for all this trick we developed that will allow us to quickly share the password with friends and family when they get home.
To implement this method to be able to share your iPhone password with other people beforehand, you need to make sure that your device is unlocked and connected to the Wi-Fi network that is going to be shared. After that, all you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- On the phone you want to connect to Wi-Fi, go to Settings, then to Wi-Fi.
- Select the network you want to share.
- A message will appear on the phone You will share the network warning that the password has been shared.
- With this message on the screen, tap on Share Password and then on OK.
Then, automatically, the other device will be fully connected to our connection, without you having to grant access to anyone, so both the device and all devices that are part of your Apple ID will be connected to that Wi-Fi network whenever they recognize it.
In the event that you do not want to continue sharing your wifi password with your friend or the person you gave access to, unfortunately you will not be able to control who connects and who does not.
The only thing you can do in these cases is to change the WiFi password completely and in this way, anyone will be cut off from the network.
What do you think of this trick?