Xiaomi phones include the most important feature found in the iPhone 15 Pro Max, and this is how to activate it. Learn about the most important feature that can be done on Xiaomi phones.
The iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max bring with them a new action button. This button replaces the classic silence button and allows all kinds of actions, from turning on the flashlight to quickly opening the camera.
The reality is that Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco phones have already come with this “action button” for some time. MIUI allows us to create shortcuts and actions using the power button itself, such as turning on the camera, flashlight, or even calling up the voice assistant.
And if you also want to get the new action button on the iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max, here is how to create shortcuts and actions for the buttons of your Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco phone, without having to use third-party applications.
How to get the iPhone 15 Pro button to work on Xiaomi phones
- Go to Settings > Additional settings.
- Once you’re there, go to the Gesture Shortcuts section.
- We can choose the action we want to perform using the play button as an “action button”. For example, we can configure the following actions:
- Start Google Assistant – When the button is held and held for 0.5 seconds.
- Turn on the camera – press the power button twice in a row.
- Turn on the flashlight – double press the power button.
In addition, we can through this section in MIUI interface Configure various gestures using the pen or even with the volume buttons.
In addition, Xiaomi also allows us to perform actions or open applications when pressing two or three times on the back of our smartphone.
Are you already using this feature on your Xiaomi phone?