Google has released the Android 12 beta version for Pixel phones since last May of this year 2021. Finally, the Chinese company Xiaomi has started testing MIUI based on Android 12 for some phones.
Indeed, Xiaomi released Android 12 beta version for four smartphones, which are Mi 11 Ultra, Mi 11, Mi 11X Pro and Mi 11i. Now, the company has started testing MIUI based on the latest Android 12 build for some of its phones.
Xiaomi MIUI interface with Android 12 enters the testing phase on these phones
According to Xiaomiui via PiunikaWeb, Xiaomi has started testing Android 12-based MIUI versions for the following smartphones:
- Mi 11 Ultra
- Mi 11 Pro
- Mi 10 Ultra
- Mi 10 Pro
- Mi 10
- Mi 10T Pro
- Mi 10
- Redmi K30S Ultra
The company started testing the upcoming version of Android with MIUI for the Mi 11 Ultra and Mi 11 Pro last month. Anyway, tests of the remaining phones only started recently.
Unfortunately, it is not known if Xiaomi is running Android 12 with MIUI 12.5 or MIUI 13. Anyway, we hope to test the MIUI 13 interface based on Android 12 so that users can get the Xiaomi MIUI 13 interface with Android 12.
- Official OPPO Reno 6 5G price and specifications
- Official OPPO Reno 6 Pro Plus price and specifications
- Official OPPO Reno 6 Pro price and specifications
- Xiaomi Mi 12 – Xiaomi Mi 12 will be the first phone with this processor
- Explanation of converting WhatsApp voice messages to written text in an easy way 2021
What is the most important feature in Android 12 from your point of view? Tell us via the comments… source