There have been many rumors recently about new phones and products from Xiaomi, and now leaks have appeared that talk about the approach of Redmi to announce a new phone that may bear the name Redmi K40 Ultra with distinctive specifications.
Redmi K40 Ultra specifications
According to some leaks, the new phone Redmi K40 Ultra will come with a screen with a refresh rate of 120 Hz, a relatively large battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh, with fast charging of 67 watts, and a primary camera with a resolution of 64 megapixels.
according to for leaks The phone will work with a processor carrying the model number MT689X, which has not been announced yet, but it is most likely working with 6nm technology, which is very similar to the Samsung Exynos 1080 processor, and it will work with the Mali-G77 graphics processor.
Some leakers stated that the first results of the test for this processor on the AnTuTu platform reached just over 600,000 points, and it is expected that the processor will be from MediaTek and will be similar in performance to the Snapdragon 865 and 870 processors.
The company is expected to launch soon the Redmi K40 Ultra, as it did last year when it also announced the Redmi K30 Ultra.
Redmi K40 Pro Plus Specifications
- 6.67-inch AMOLED screen with FHD + resolution and 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, the screen has a Gorilla Glass 5 protection layer and supports a refresh rate of 120 Hz, and a fingerprint sensor is installed on the side.
- The dimensions of the phone are 163.7 x 76.4 x 7.8 mm, and the phone supports the installation of two SIM cards, and does not support the installation of an external storage memory.
- The Snapdragon 888 processor supports 5G networks and the Adreno 660 graphics processor comes with 12 GB RAM and 256 GB internal storage.
Read also.. Redmi K40 Pro specifications and its official price
- The triple-lens rear camera, the main 108-megapixel camera with a lens slot of 1.8, the second 8-megapixel camera with a wide-angle 119-degree lens with aperture of 2.2 lens, the third lens for macro and distance photography 5 cm with a 5-megapixel resolution with a lens slot 1.5.
- The rear camera supports HDR and panorama technology, and the phone supports shooting 8k videos at 30 frames per second, and the phone also supports digital optical stabilization technology.
- The front camera came in a hole in the middle of the screen with a resolution of 20 megapixels, supports HDR technology and supports capturing 1080p videos at 30 frames per second.
- The phone comes with a 4520 mAh battery, which supports 33W fast charging, and the company says that the battery can be fully charged in 52 minutes.