HarmonyOS 2 comes with many new features including app snippets that enable new ways to interact with apps in a more professional way. Yes, app snippets allow you to preview and access popular app services and features, without having to open apps.
For example, the Weather app snippet takes you directly to the weather forecast, the music snippet lets you control music playback, and more.
How to use app snippets in HarmonyOS 2
Just, all you have to do is swipe up on the app icon to expand the snippet, touch any area outside the snippet to collapse it, and then touch Pin app snippet to the home screen, then touch and hold the snippet to move or remove it.
Touch More quotes to select your favorite style, and touch Add to Home screen. Note that apps that support snippets have a short bar at the bottom that can be removed from the Home screen settings. Under Drawer mode, you can expand an excerpt by touching and holding the app icon.
According to the source, will support More apps snippets in the near future.
- Official OPPO Reno 6 5G price and specifications
- Official OPPO Reno 6 Pro Plus price and specifications
- Official OPPO Reno 6 Pro price and specifications
- Xiaomi Mi 12 – Xiaomi Mi 12 will be the first phone with this processor
- Explanation of converting WhatsApp voice messages to written text in an easy way 2021
The fourth batch of Huawei and Honor phones that will get HarmonyOS
- Huawei P20
- Huawei Mate 10
- Huawei-P20 Pro
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Huawei nova 5i
- Huawei-Mate 10 Porsche Design
- Huawei nova 4
- Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design
- Huawei-nova 4e
- Honor X10
- Honor 30S
- Honor-X10 Max
- Honor 30 Youth Edition
- Honor Play4
In your opinion, what is the most important feature of Harmony OS?