Redmi Note 10S will be available in a purple color with shining space stars in a new model
Last April, Redmi announced its Redmi Note 10S phone, and the company revealed the official specifications of the phone in addition to the price. It seems that the new phone will be available in a new version and will get a distinctive color.
Redmi Note 10S will be available in a new color
Xiaomi started teasing the new version of the Redmi Note 10S in a distinctive purple color with shining space stars. The Xiaomi global account posted on Twitter a picture of the phone in the new color.
The new Redmi Note 10 S is expected to feature similar specifications to the original regular model. Although the brand has not announced when this violet color will be available for purchase or in which markets it will be available, it may arrive in stores soon.
Read also: Xiaomi MIUI 13 interface, when the update will arrive officially, and eligible Xiaomi and Redmi phones
Read also: Xiaomi MIUI 12 interface List of Xiaomi, Redmi and Poco phones that will get the stable version
Redmi Note 10S specifications
- Screen the phone It is a 6.43-inch AMOLED display with FHD + resolution, with an aspect ratio of 20: 9.
- It’s powered by a Helio G95 processor, paired with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, which can be expanded via a microSD card.
- The phone has a fingerprint sensor on the right edge.
- It runs MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11 out of the box.
- It features a 64MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, a 2MP macro lens, and a 2MP depth module. For taking selfies and video calls, there is a 13MP front camera.
- The phone has a 5000 mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
Read also: Redmi Note 11 Pro – Redmi Note 11 Pro shines with its entire design in the latest teaser video
Are you a fan of the color violet or purple? Tell us via the comments.