Samsung Galaxy S9 – Galaxy S9 gets a new update to close a security vulnerability and more improvements
The Samsung Galaxy S9 series was dropped from monthly to quarterly updates four months ago, leaving Galaxy S9 owners waiting for a new security patch to arrive in July or August. July has come and gone, but the good news is that Samsung hasn’t forgotten about its three-and-a-half-year-old flagship devices. The Galaxy S9 is now receiving a new firmware update in Europe.
The most important features of the Samsung Galaxy S9 update
Download the new Samsung Galaxy S9 update number Firmware G96xFXXUGFUG4 is rolling out in Germany, with the possibility of the update reaching more markets. Interestingly enough, the firmware number indicates that the update includes something extra besides the latest security patch, but we’re not sure exactly.
Overall, the update may bring an improvement to quick sharing and fill in security holes in the Android operating system. Galaxy S9 owners in regions where the latest firmware update is released should receive an update notification soon. They can also try to download the update from the Settings screen on the phone, under Software update.
- Official OPPO Reno 6 5G price and specifications
- Official OPPO Reno 6 Pro Plus price and specifications
- Official OPPO Reno 6 Pro price and specifications
- Xiaomi Mi 12 – Xiaomi Mi 12 will be the first phone with this processor
- Explanation of converting WhatsApp voice messages to written text in an easy way 2021
Has the update arrived on your phone?