Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 grabs the attention and sets a new record in the number of reservations
A few days ago, Xiaomi officially launched the company’s first Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 phone, with the camera technology under the screen. The first official pre-sale of this smartphone started a few hours after its launch and interestingly, after a few minutes of this pre-sale, this flagship smartphone was completely sold out.
Huge demand for Xiaomi Mi Mix 4
Although the company did not disclose the number of units available for pre-order, this device appears to be very popular. The number of reservations for the Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 exceeded about 520,000 units, with a starting price of 4,999 yuan ($771), setting a new record.
According to SourceThe huge number of reservations indicates that Xiaomi fans are very excited to buy this flagship phone, which will be one of the company’s best phones in the flagship market. The first official sale of this device will take place on August 16 as one of the most important phones launched by the company in the second half of this year.
Read also: Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 The 5 most important features that make this phone very unique
This flagship smartphone features a ceramic body that reduces its weight and gives it a premium look. According to Xiaomi, MIX 4 uses a material that is 30% lighter than traditional ceramics. In the basic configuration, the Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 has a 6.67-inch screen, FHD + (2400 x 1080) resolution, 120 Hz refresh rate, is powered by the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Plus processor, includes a 4500 mAh battery, and supports 120W wired charging / 50W fast wireless charging.
Read also: Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 wallpapers are now available for download
Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 specifications
- A 6.67-inch AMOLED screen, with FHD + resolution, 1080 x 2400 pixels, and supports a refresh rate of 120 Hz.
- Gorilla Glass Victuos protection, ceramic back, aluminum frames.
- The new Snapdragon 888 Plus processor, with 5nm technology, and a frequency of up to 2.99GHz.
- It runs on Android 11, MIUI 12.5K interface with Adreno 660 graphics processor.
- It does not support the installation of an external memory.
- RAM 8 or 12 GB, internal storage 128, 256 and 512 GB.
- Three rear cameras: a 108MP primary camera, an 8MP zoom up to 50x digital camera, and a 13MP ultra-wide camera.
- The front camera is hidden at the bottom of the screen, with a resolution of 20 megapixels
- Supports two stereo speakers, and does not support the traditional 3.5 mm port for installing an external speaker, and supports fingerprint sensor technology at the bottom of the screen, and UWB ultra-wide communication technology.
- The battery has a capacity of 4500 mAh, supports fast charging of 120 watts, which fully charges the phone in 15 minutes, with fast wireless charging of 50 watts, which fully charges the phone in 28 minutes.
Read also: Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 displeases selfie lovers.. Here’s why
Are you thinking of acquiring Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 after it is available in your country? Tell us via the comments.