Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 gets its first security update
Last month, Samsung launched the new Galaxy Z Flip 3 phone during the company’s #SamsungUnpacked event. Where he caught the eye with its wonderful features and specifications, and now it seems that the phone has started getting its first security updates.
Galaxy Z Flip 3 receives its first security update
After the September 2021 security update was released to the Galaxy Z Flip and Galaxy Z Flip 5G, Samsung released it to the Galaxy Z Flip 3 as well. This security update has also been released for the following phones:
- Galaxy S21
- Galaxy S20
- Galaxy Note 20
- Galaxy S10 Lite
- Galaxy S20 FE 5G
seem Galaxy Z Flip 3 In Ireland, the new security update comes with firmware version F711BXXU2AUI1 and includes the September 2021 security patch.
Samsung has not yet detailed its latest security patch, but it may contain fixes for several privacy-related vulnerabilities. The new update could also include general bug fixes and improvements to device stability.
Read also: The price and specifications of the Galaxy Watch 4 – Galaxy Watch 4 officially
If you are a Galaxy Z Flip 3 user in Ireland, you can check the latest security patch by going to Settings, then Software Update, and tapping Download and Install. The update could expand to more markets over the next few days.
Samsung launched the Galaxy Z Flip 3 along with the Galaxy Z Fold 3 in the second week of August 2021. Both phones run Android 11 and One UI 3.1.1, which brings improvements related to Flex Mode and multitasking. The company has promised to release three major updates to the Android operating system for its latest foldable phones.
Read also: The price of the Galaxy Z Flip 3 – Galaxy Z Flip 3 in Egypt and the rest of the Arab countries .. official prices
Galaxy Z Flip 3 specifications
- 6.7-inch screen, Dynamic AMOLED 2X, with FHD + resolution and 1080 x 2640 pixels, with a density of 425 pixels per inch.
- On the back front is the beeping screen next to the 1.9-inch Super AMOLED rear camera, with a resolution of 512 x 260 pixels, with a density of 303 pixels per inch.
- The dimensions of the phone in the normal case are, length 166 x width 72.2 x thickness 6.9 mm, and in the case of folded, length 86.4 x width 72.2 x thickness 17.1 mm.
- It works with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor and will be available with one option of 8 GB RAM, and two versions of 128 GB and 256 GB internal storage
- The rear camera is a 12-megapixel primary lens with a lens slot of 1.8 and supports optical stabilization OIS, the second lens is a very wide-angle 12-megapixel camera also with a lens slot of 2.2, and the front camera is 10-megapixel, and it came in a hole in the middle.
- It comes with a 3300 mAh battery, which supports 25W fast charging, 15W wireless charging, and 5W reverse wireless charging.
- The phone supports a side fingerprint sensor, supports IP68 water and dust resistance, runs Android 11 and One UI 3.5 interface.
Read also: Galaxy Zfold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 are the first phones in the world to get the WhatsApp transfer feature from the iPhone
What do you think of the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3? Tell us your impression of it via the comments.