iPhone 13 Pro – iPhone 13 Pro achieves great results on the Geekbench performance testing platform
A few days ago, Apple revealed four new smartphones from the iPhone 13 series which includes iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max. They are all powered by the Apple A15 processor, but there are GPU differences between them.
The iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini have a quad-core GPU, while the iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max, along with the new iPad mini, are powered by a five-core GPU.
iPhone 13 Pro performance test results on Geekbench
The performance of the Apple A15 processor with a five-core GPU in the iPhone 13 Pro was tested on the famous Geekbench performance testing platform. The resultant score is 14,216 points, about 55% more than the iPhone 12 Pro’s 9,123 points, indicating massive improvements in GPU performance in the new iPhone 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max over their predecessors.
Apple has dubbed the Apple A15 processor with a five-core GPU the “world’s fastest smartphone chip,” promising graphics performance that’s 50% faster than any other smartphone chip.
It seems to have achieved the best performance compared to last year’s A14 Bionic processor that comes with a quad-core GPU in the iPhone 13 Pro. Includes iPhone 13 Pro Also on 6 GB of random access memory (RAM).
The performance results of the A15 processor with a quad-core GPU have not been revealed, as no one has tested the performance of the iPhone 13 or 13 mini yet.
iPhone 13 Pro specifications
- A 6.1-inch OLED screen with a resolution of 2532 x 1170 pixels, a pixel density of 460 pixels per inch, and a refresh rate of 120 Hz.
- It is powered by A15 Bionic processor with 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB internal storage.
- The triple-lens rear camera, where the main 12-megapixel camera with a 1.5 lens slot, the second 12-megapixel telephoto with a 2.8 lens slot supports optical zoom up to 3x, the third 120-degree wide-angle lens with a 12-megapixel resolution and 1.8 lens slot.
- The front camera came with 12 megapixels
- It supports 20W fast charging, and the company says that the phone can be charged to 50% in just 20 minutes, and it supports 15W wireless charging, and 7.5W Qi charging.
iPhone 13 price and specifications
iPhone 13 Pro price and specifications
iPhone 13 Pro Max price and specifications
iPhone 13 mini price and specifications
Which phone of the new iPhone 13 series phones do you like? Tell us via the comments.