The Chinese company Redmi is preparing to unveil the new smartphone Redmi K40s – Redmi K40s, codenamed K11T, in China. The phone will feature JBL stereo speakers, a flat OLED screen with a single hole for a selfie camera, a side fingerprint sensor, and a large battery with fast charging support.
The latest leaks about the Redmi K40S
Leaks indicated that the Redmi K40s series underwent Chinese 3C certification in September, which revealed that the series will include three models that will support 33, 67 and 120W fast charging.
The regular version of the series will be powered by the Dimensity 1200 processor, the medium version will be powered by the Snapdragon 870 processor, and the Pro version will be powered by the Snapdragon 888 processor. He added the leaker Also, the Redmi K40s will become a cheap mobile phone with a fast charging capacity of 120W.
Read also: Redmi K40s specs and design in the latest leaked live images
Redmi K40 specifications
- Super AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- It comes with a fingerprint sensor on the side.
- It is powered by the Snapdragon 870 processor, which is a revamped version of the 865 processor with LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage.
- It has a storage option of 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage, and other models are available with a capacity of 8 GB and up to 12 GB of RAM, and storage space reaches 256 GB.
- It comes with a triple-lens rear camera unit that includes a 48-megapixel wide-angle camera and f / 1.8 lens slot, the second with a very wide-angle 8-megapixel camera and f / 2.2 lens slot, and the third is a 5-megapixel (macro) lens.
- It includes a 4520 mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging.
- It runs Android 11 and MIUI 12 interface.
Also Read: Redmi K40s Specifications Appears On TENAA Database
How much do you expect the price of the Redmi K40s phone? Share with us in the comments