Sometimes many people have bad experiences when buying some products online and it is very common for them to get product that does not match the description online. Among these new experiences, an Indian customer purchased an Apple iPhone 12 from Flipkart and upon receipt, the user found two bars of soap in the box instead of the phone.
Details of the arrival of soap instead of iPhone 12 for one of the users
Flipkart in India recently held a promotional event and iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini got very strong discounts. iPhone 12 mini was sold for as low as 34,999 INR ($465). With such a huge discount, Flipkart has sold more than 200,000 iPhone 12 series devices.
According to SourceThe user spent 5,999 Indian rupees ($691) on an iPhone 12 and found two bars of soap in the box. Fortunately, the user has recorded the entire process of opening the box. After contacting Flipkart customer service, the user received a refund a few days later.
Read also: iPhone 13 Pro Max and the regular 13.. Which phone to choose and do you upgrade to iPhone 12?
iPhone 12 is the flagship smartphone of Apple launched in the year 2020. Since the release of the iPhone 13 series, there is an urgent need to sell the old iPhone 12 series. To make this device attractive, there have been many price cuts and discounts from both Apple and major e-commerce stores, with the company selling a lot of units as a result of these discounts.
Read also: iPhone 12 secrets: the 6 most important secrets that every user should know
iPhone 12 specifications
- A 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR screen with a Corning Glass protection layer with the addition of ceramic particles in the glass.
- It works with the A14 processor, which is 40% better than the previous A13, and it is the first processor made with 5nm technology, and it provides excellent performance for gaming on the phone.
- It comes with a dual rear camera that includes a 12-megapixel wide-angle lens with aperture of 1.6, and the second 12-megapixel ultra-wide camera with aperture of 2.4.
- The phone received 15W wireless charging support, and it comes with a smart protection cover that displays the timing and charging outside.
- The phone is available in several colors, including black, white, red, blue and green, and its price starts from $ 799, and the devices arrive without a charger in the box.
Read also: iPhone 13 VS iPhone 12: the most prominent differences expected before the official announcement
What is the worst online buying experience you have had? Share with us in the comments