|128 GB 6 GB RAM||$ 319.99||2,499.00 kr|
|64 GB 6 GB RAM||$ 299.99||2,195.00 kr|
|Show all prices|
Although last year’s Mi 9T lineup did not get a Lite version, this year’s 10T family did. And you can say that the Mi 10T lite is the spiritual successor to the Mi 9T vanilla, as it has mid-range specifications and everything, while the Mi 10T vanilla is closer to the Pro version this time.
Another interesting thing to note here is that the Mi 10T Lite 5G has the same screen size as its two other siblings – 6.67 inches. The only difference is the location of the hole for the front camera and the screen refresh rates. Lite “sets” at 120Hz instead of 144Hz and moves the forward-facing camera in the middle.
Overview of Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G:
- Body: 165.4×76.8×9.0mm, 215g; Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic frame.
- Screen: 6.67 “IPS LCD, 120Hz, HDR10, 450 nits (type), 1080x2400px resolution, 20: 9 aspect ratio, 395ppi.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G (8 nm): Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 570 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 570); Adreno 619.
- Memory: 6 GB RAM + 64 GB UFS2.1 storage, 6 GB RAM + 128 GB UFS2.2 storage; microSDXC (hybrid slot).
- OS / software: Android 10, MIUI 12.
- Rear camera: Wide (head): 64 MP, f / 1.9, 26 mm, 1 / 1.73 “, 0.8 ,m, PDAF; Ultra wide angle: 8 MP, f / 2.2, 120 °, 1 / 4.0 “, 1.12 ;m; Macro: 2 MP, f / 2.4; Depth: 2 MP, f / 2.4; Dual-LED dual-tone flash.
- Front camera: 16 MP, f / 2.5, 25 mm (wide), 1 / 3.06 “1.0 .m.
- Video recording: Rear camera: 4K @ 30fps, 1080p @ 30/60/120 / 240fps, 720p @ 960fps; gyro-EIS; Front camera: 1080p @ 30 fps, 720p @ 120 fps.
- Battery: 4820mAh; Fast charging 33W.
- Various: Fingerprint reader (side mounted), IR blaster, NFC, gyro, magnetometer, ambient light sensor front and rear, ultrasound proximity sensor, FM radio.
The back of the device is also radically different from the rest of the Mi 10Ts. But compared to other Xiaomi phones, it is not very unique. The camera module’s location and design are strikingly similar to the Poco X3. Other features like camera setup, battery capacity, fast charging and stereo speakers are largely in line with the rest of the Mi 10Ts.
The most significant difference, of course, is in the chipset, which can also be considered the main selling point. It’s Snapdragon 750 5G, and it’s one of the latest additions to Qualcomm’s portfolio. A successor to the Snapdragon 730G with improvements in overall performance, adds a few actually usable features and still sits just below the Snapdragon 865G in pricing while delivering the same 5G capabilities. But more on that later.
At a price hovering around € 270, the Mi 10T 5G is shaped to be a pretty good deal considering all the hardware and software features it has to offer. However, it will be curious to see if it is better than other Xiaomi branded phones from earlier in the year, all of which have fallen to this price point. So not only does the Mi 10T Lite face external, but also some internal competitions.
Unboxing of Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G
There is nothing out of the ordinary inside the retail box. You will find the usual user manuals, a 33W-compatible quick charger, a USB-A to USB-C cable for file transfer and charging, and a transparent silicone case.