|128 GB 6 GB RAM||$ 1,099.00||$ 1,129.97|
|256 GB 6 GB RAM||$ 1,199.00||$ 1,249.99|
|512 GB 6 GB RAM||$ 1,399.00||£ 1,200.00|
|Show all prices|
With the Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max, our collection is finally complete. It’s the largest, heaviest, most powerful, and feature-rich iPhone Apple has ever made, and it’s enough to make it the best-selling product it’s designed to be.
The new iPhone 12 Pro Max is the only member of the Series 12 that packs the new and improved triple camera on the back. This may even be enough to entice users who may not even be up to the maximum size. This is how a proper upgrade should be performed – by updating all possible aspects, not just the design.
The iPhone 12 Pro’s Max designation does not only stand for maximum size, but for the complete set of new features. The largest iPhone to date enjoys the most premium and durable design Apple has ever made, the most powerful chip with 5G support, the latest Apple camera, the LiDAR scanner, the largest speakers, the most buffoonish battery and of course MagSafe support.
This Max version could have been even better with a 120Hz screen, but unfortunately this feature did not come down to series 12. Maybe next year, who knows, but today even the most expensive iPhone can not display more than 60 fps on the screen.
We know you’re eager to see Pro Max’s battery life and camera performance, but first and foremost. Let’s take a closer look at its specifications, shall we?
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max Specifications:
- Body: Stainless steel frame with glossy finish, Ceramic screen front with oleophobic coating, Glass back with frosted surface, IP68 certified for water and dust resistance. Silver, graphite, gold, Pacific Blue color options. 160.8 x 78.1 x 7.4 mm, 228 g.
- Screen: 6.7 “Retina XDR OLED screen with 1,284 x 2,778 px resolution, 458ppi, 800 nit, 120Hz touch sensitivity. HDR10, Dolby Vision support, wide color gamut. True tone.
- Chipset: Apple A14 Bionic chip (5 nm) – Hexa-core (2×3.1 GHz Firestorm + 4×1.8 GHz Icestorm with 3.1 GHz Turboboost) Apple CPU, four-core Apple GPU, 16-core Apple NPU 4-gen
- Memory: 6 GB RAM; 128/256/512 GB internal storage
- Rear camera: Triple 12MP camera: Primary – 1.7 pixelsm pixels, 26 mm, f / 1.6, IBIS, Dual Pixel AF; Ultrawide-angle – 1.0 pixelsm pixels, 13 mm, f / 2.4, 120 degree field of view; Tele – 1.0 pixelsm pixels, 65 mm, f / 2.2, OIS, 2.5 x optical zoom; dual LED flash with slow sync. Night mode, Smart HDR 3, Deep Fusion.
- Video recording: 2160p @ 60 / 30fps, 1080p @ 30/60/120 / 240fps video recording with wider dynamic range and spatial sound, OIS + EIS, Dolby Vision recording.
- Front camera: Dual camera – 23mm 12MP f / 2.2 front camera with HDR mode + 3D TOF camera; Night mode, Smart HDR 3, Deep Fusion. 2160p @ 60 / 30fps, 1080p @ 30/60 / 120fps video recording with wider dynamic range and spatial sound, EIS.
- Connection: Dual SIM, 5G, 4G; Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac / 6; Bluetooth 5.0; Lightning port; GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS; NFC; Apple U1 chip ultrawideband
- Battery: 3,687 mAh battery, 20W fast charging, 15 Qi wireless charging (MagSafe)
- Various: Face ID through dedicated TrueDepth camera, stereo speakers, Taptic Engine
The iPhone 12 Pro Max is an upscale version of the iPhone 12 Pro with a larger screen and battery. It also has a larger 12MP sensor for its primary camera with the industry’s first sensor-shift image stabilization. Finally, its telephoto camera has an even longer range now – 65mm f / 2.2 to 2.5x optical zoom. On a!
Finally, although the iPhone 12 Pro Max is one of the most expensive phones today, like the rest of the iPhone 12s, it also comes without accessories thanks to Apple’s latest controversial effort to save the planet.
Unpacking the iPhone 12 Pro Max
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max comes in a thin and light box that contains the phone and a USB-C-to-lightning cable.
There is no charger or EarPods inside, but you will find a SIM exhaust pin and a solitary Apple sticker if you dig deeper. You’d better stick to that metal pin, as it might also disappear next year.