A Japanese company (Bauhutte) has developed a new device known as (MSG-01H-BK) that aims to massage the hands that aims to support gamers after long gaming sessions.
The MSG-01H-BK is especially important for people who spend a lot of time playing games, as competition in games may cause you to spend a lot of hours on gaming devices, and this often leads to fatigue of the player’s hand or fingers, and therefore a Japanese company Bauhutte developed A device that supports warming the player’s hand or promoting blood circulation.
A Japanese company develops the MSG-01H-BK device with the following features:
- Supporting gamer users via 15 layers of air cushions to support each finger of the hand
- Provide shiatsu plates for palm support
- Provides two modes for finger massage or whole hand massage
- Provide some settings in the device that will support hand warmers
- Improved circulation after long gaming sessions.
Knowing that the MSG-01H-BK will stop working automatically After a 10-minute massage, the company also notes that the device can provide support for users before games to warm up the hand, and after competitions to rest the hand.
Read also: The history of Sony.. The Japanese Empire that changed the world
As for the price of the device, it is scheduled to be available in Japan now at a price of 150 USD.