Samsung Galaxy A52, A52 5G get camera improvements and video call effects with new updates
Samsung has released new software updates for the Galaxy A52 and Galaxy A52 5G, which will meet the Android security fix level on both smartphones by May 2021.
More importantly, the new buildings enhance camera performance while providing video calling effects for the Galaxy A52 duo. What they do is let you blur the background or set a custom background in video calls made through third-party apps like Zoom, Google Duo, and Microsoft Teams.
Samsung Galaxy A52 • Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
The change log for A52 and A52 5G updates is the same as you can check below:
- Improved fast sharing
- Improve file sharing between Galaxy devices using Quick Share
- Supports background effect function during video calls via some third-party apps
- Camera performance has been improved
- The stability of the touch screen has been improved
- Call quality has been improved
- The security of your device has been improved
The firmware for Galaxy A52 comes with version A525xXXU2AUE1, while A52 5G comes with A526BXXU2AUE1. The update is currently running in Europe, but the rollout should soon be extended to other markets.
If you live in Europe and have not received the new update on your A52 / A52 5G yet, you can navigate to your phone Settings > Software update menu to manually check if it is available for download.